- Children must be no younger than five (5) years of age and no older than seven (7) years of age by October 21st, 2023 and must live in Ross, Pike, Highland County.
- The deadline for the application is Wednesday, October 11, 2023. Entries are limited to thirty (30) Children total. (boys & girls). No applications will be accepted after thirty (30) have been Received or after October 11, 2023. Whichever comes first. No exceptions will be made.
- Three judges will be chosen by the contest coordinator. Judges shall not reside in Bainbridge. All decisions of the judges and contest coordinator are final.
- The choice of attire is up to each parent or guardian. Formal attire is discouraged.
- Children must arrive ready at the Bainbridge United Methodist Church no later than 9:15 A.M. the day of the contest.
- Any questions contact Missy Pulliam 740-634-2503 or Silas Pulliam @ 740-466-7472
DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE ASKED:
“Tells about your favorite story book and who is your favorite person to read a story to you?”